Monday, August 22, 2011

My Precious!!!....




"The thieves! The thieves!
Where is it? Where is it?
They stole it from us...
my Precious!!!"

Gollum could have said it,
maybe even Frodo,
but the truth of the matter is I'm only kidding you.
That is NOT the Precious
from the Lord of the Rings...
(sorry to disappoint you)
...but one of my rings.
Esta frase podia ter sido proferida pelo Gollum,
talvez até pelo Frodo,
mas a verdade é que estou na brincadeira.
Este NÃO é o precioso (anel) do Senhor dos Anéis ...
(lamento se vos desapontei)
...mas sim um dos meus anéis.

I couldn't help myself but
to start talking about "my Precious Lord of the Rings stuff", 
because it truly comes to my mind every time
I choose what rings to put on every morning...
See... I do have a thing for rings... and lots of them!
And as if I didn't had enough,
I made a bunch more...
Não podia deixar de começar por falar do Senhor dos Anéis e do "my precious" porque quando estou a escolher os anéis que vou usar durante o dia, isto vem-me sempre à lembrança...
É que eu tenho um fraquinho por anéis... e montes deles!
E como se não tivesse mais que suficientes,
ainda fiz mais uma data deles...



 Soon they'll be available for sale on my shop.
Brevemente poderão encontrá-los na minha loja.

Aren't they pretty? I love them!
I'll see you all later!
Não acham que são bonitos? Eu gosto muito!
Até breve!

No comments:

Post a Comment