Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pooh-Pooh Diaries


Last Monday I had to take my cat Pooh-Pooh to the vet.
I'm feeling much reassured now, but it has been a long crazy week.
She has been having gastrointestinal problems,
missing the litter box and having accidents all over the place... 
Between the constant cleaning and caring for her
didn't had much time left.
She is getting better now
and hopefully soon will be able to play everywhere as usual.
I hope that both of us will be back to our normal routines very soon.
Till then, I'll be seing you!
Na passada segunda feira tive de levar a minha gata Pooh-Pooh ao veterinario.
Embora esteja mais descansada agora, tem sido uma semana comprida e maluca.
Ela tem estado com problemas gastrointestinais e tem tido acidentes por todo o lado...
Entre o limpar constantemente e tratar dela
nao tenho tido tempo de sobra.
Mas agora ela parece estar melhor
e esperemos que em breve possa voltar a brincar por toda a casa.
Esperemos tambem que em breve tanto ela como eu possamos voltar as nossas rotinas habituais.
Ate breve!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Pooh is feeling better. I'm sure she will be back to good health soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! It has been a little to much, for her and for me ;0)

    ReplyDelete