Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grandma and Grand-baby Bunny-Rabbit

These Grandma and Grand-baby Bunny-Rabbit
 are some of the gifts in the Birthday package



I made for a little darling baby girl...
The pattern for these Bunny Rabbits is not mine,
I have it for years but I don't know where I got it from.
Some time ago I had shown you another felt bunny 
I had made for my sister-in-law;
You can see it in here.
Anyway, I can already tell you that my grand-baby girl 
just loved them bunnies... she sure is a sweet darling and
I love her very much!
8 years ago me and J delightfully had welcome her
as our newest precious grandchild!
A year and a month after that
J sustained the brain injury that pulled him apart
into another different world for more than six years.
She doesn't remember much of her Papaw prior to the "accident"
but she was the loveliest one to him during the injury years!

Also she had posted an order with me for her Birthday..lol...
She ordered another
Oh La La Lolita Doll.
She really loves these dolls!
Here it is, her most recent new Lolita Baby Doll!
By the way,
just a reminder
to let you know you can find
my Oh La La Lolita Dolls
for sale here at

I can tell you that this Pink Lolita Doll 
is going to be very much loved and cared for,
just judging from the hugs and kisses she got
when my little grand-baby found her amongst her other gifts!
And that... that made my day!
I wish you all a very good friday and I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment