Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hexagon Coasters

In order to keep myself sane
I have to be busy,
and that's what has been happening.
Every morning
I wake up with some kind of project in my mind,
and with the opening of my Etsy store
it seems that everything I think about
is to create little projects for the store.
Lately
I've been making cute coasters out of quilted hexagons.
Let me tell you it can be quite relaxing!
I just love to choose the coordinating prints,
sew the hexagons
and put everything together.

I am even considering to make a big quilt!

Some of these hexagons
already made their way into
 my BearyNiceCrafts shop.
You can find them there.
Anyway...
 I thought I would let you have a peek in here also.
This is how they look like:

I'll see you on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment