Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some of the stuff I've been working on...

Just before J had to go to the hospital,
I was working on a new post that didn't had the time to publish.
It was about some of things I had been working on for Xmas.
I've decided to publish it now as it was.

Some of the stuff I've been making...



More rageddy totes...



Some needle felting...

I had bought some pre stuffed fabric dolls from a sewing supplies website
and I just loved their cute face.

Before...

... and after I dressed them up!


I've been making more felt felted coasters to give as stocking stuffers.

Red series...

Orange series...

Green series...

Blue series...

... and purple series.
You can check out how they are made by looking in here.
As you can seee, I'm still working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment