Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trough my window I see the leaves gently falling down...




I do love this time of the year.
It's really pretty.
Tough I always see the same scenario
year after year,
it always makes me feel good.





My burning bush looks prettier each passing year;

J would really enjoy the way it looks now,
he helped me plant it about 6 or 7 years ago.

It has been a little bit cold, not really much, but colder anyway.
I've not been gardening lately,
just waiting for a little bit of sunshine.

A couple days ago I found a pretty little doll here 
(thanks for sharing Liz, Margot)
and I loved it so much I decided to make one.


Of course she is not as pretty as Margot's but still...

Her name is Purpurina and it's easy to see why, isn't it?


For such a cute small little doll it took me about 5 to 6 hours to make it.


But it was worth it, don't you think?


Whenever I have a little time I just go and surf the net, looking for crafts ideas and stuff.
That's the reason I would like to tell you about this freebies for crafters blog.
It's one of my favourites blogs and it's a really nice site (thank you, Khris, Diana and Sharon-NZ).
Check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Well done on your dolly..she is a real cutie. Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also check here @ http://acquiredflavor.blogspot.com/2009/10/wow-blogger-award.html It's just a blogger award, but I feel you deserve one :D (I'll email you with the badge :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. :0)
    Thank you! I loved it!
    That was really nice of you! I'll have to improve my blogger skills and try to follow up with the award requirements... :0)

    ReplyDelete